Sprinkle Birthday Cake in a small, medium or large size.
What You'll Get
Voucher for a Spinkle Birthday Cake in a small, medium, large or xtra large size!
Small - 6" Sprinkle Birthday Cake £19 instead of £85
Medium - 8" Sprinkle Birthday Cake £25 instead of £95
Large - 10" Sprinkle Birthday Cake £32 instead of £105
Xtra Large - 12" Sprinkle Birthday Cake £40 instead of £125
Sprinkle Birthday Cake:
- A splendid rainbow-sprinkled sponge filled with delicious vanilla frosting, coated and topped with frosting, with hand-piped edging and an array of sprinkes in the colours of the rainbow.
- 6"(16 portions)
- 8"(25 portions)
- 10"(44 portions)
- 12" (65 portions)
Rainbow-sprinkled sponge filled with a light buttercream.
Why not add some personalisation to your cake? The following optional extras can be added at time of booking:
- Add a piped message to the board for £3.95
- Add a birthday number on wire for £5.95
- Add curly candles for £3.95 (20 candles) or £7.95 (40 candles)
3D Cakes, a Multi Award Winning team.
- 3D Cakes Edinburgh: 20 Roseburn Terrace Edinburgh, EH12 6AW. 0131 337 9990
- 3D Cakes Glasgow: The Italian Centre, Unit 8, Ingram Street, G1 1DN. 0141 378 0027
The Fine Print
- Valid from 12.11.19 to 31.08.20
- New orders only.
- 10 day's minimum notice period required to book in order.
- Orders may be booked in with under 10 days' notice if there is availability, however such orders will be subject to a £10 late fee.
- All orders subject to availability
- Voucher valid for Sprinkle Birthday Cake design only.
- Additonal extras can be added for a surcharge.
- Voucher can be redeeemed online only. To redeem please see details at the bottom of your purchased voucher.
- Full refund available within 14 days of voucher purchase only.
- Collection times: Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
- Cake cannot be collected on a Sunday or Monday.
- Collection available from:
3D Cakes Edinburgh, 20 Roseburn Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 6AW
3D Cakes Glasgow, Unit 8, The Italian Centre, 168 Ingram Street, Glasgow, G1 1DN
About 3D Cakes
3D Cakes are The Scottish Wedding Awards - Cake Designer Of The Year 2019 - Overall Scotland Winner & Regional Winner, and are currently Scotland's most awarded cake boutique. The company are one of Europe's leading bespoke cake designers. David Duncan and his team have been honoured to create cakes for royalty, including a cake for HRH The Queen in December 2017. They have also worked with many high fashion brands including Chanel and Dior. Based in Edinburgh and Glasgow, 3D Cakes supply a range of wedding cakes, birthday cakes and cakes for all occasions, as well as cake decorating tools and equipment from the David Duncan Cake Supplies online store. The David Duncan Sugarcraft School also offers a vast range of cake masterclasses, with in excess of 25,000 students to date.
3D Cakes Website